Sunday, January 3, 2016

YUMMY WHITE CHOCOLATE PRETZELS

I was looking back over my pictures this afternoon and found where I had made White Chocolate Cinnamon Pretzels!!! These things are supper yummy, (under my Smack Yo Mama board on pinterest).  I found these little Delicious things on pinterest under a site called yourhomebasedmom.com  You can go directly to her site to get the recipe.  They were EASY which is what I like and would be low in calories since they are pretzels and just a little chocolate. (ok, so yes some sugar and butter).  I'm looking to make some of these this week, so that as I try to do more clean eating if I have a sugar crash, I will have a little something I can snack on and not fail miserably and eat one of the kids snickers from Christmas which is what I've been known to do many time. (huff, puff, huff)
I have a couple of my pictures on how they turned out. So cute and yummy!
Check out the recipe http://www.yourhomebasedmom.com/cinnamon-toast-white-chocolate-pretzels-quick-holiday-gift-idea/


The First Picture is with the first few ingredients then the 2nd is after I added the white chocolate.  If you are not a fan of the chocolate, they are delicious even before you add the chocolate.  
I actually took a couple and added peanut butter to the middle then dipped the whole thing in white chocolate.  I only have a picture of them with peanut butter because the kids ate them all before I could snag my camera!!! Kids!!!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh, yum! I normally don't care for white chocolate, but white chocolate on pretzels is the exception!

Jessica said...

My mouth is watering!! I love chocolate covered pretzels and with peanut butter! Now you're speaking my love language!!

Hayley Knowles said...

Thanks ladies!!!