Sunday, January 3, 2016

AWESOME FRIEND

Hey, I just have to give a shout out and Thank YOU!! To my awesome friend Kristin the writer of "June Cleaver Would be Shocked!"  She made this Awesome sign that I have to the right as a link to my site, with the green lettering... I"m so Excited!!! She is a homeschooling mom just like me and is trying to do Gods Will by leading her kids and family.  She has been blogging lots longer than me and has some hilarious post that you won't want to miss.. you should check out her site, there is a link in my favorite blogs! Thanks again girl your are the best!!

http://junecleaverwouldbeshocked.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm so glad you like it! :D

I just posted a big ol' rant that I know you'll understand...hope it doesn't scare anyone away...

Hayley Knowles said...

okdokie, i'm on my way there to read it now!!!

Hayley Knowles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.