Thursday, December 31, 2015

PRIVACY CURTAIN---BATHROOM

Today, I'm posting more from my Master Bathroom.  My bathroom is not very large, but I consider it my little safe haven.  Its where I can go to get a few quiet moments if it gets crazy with the kids, I pray there (my war room is in there).  If you have seen the movie you know what I mean, if you haven't GO see the movie, its excellent!

So I like to take extra time changing it around or doing little special things in there, its a bathroom/closet.  When we built the house it was supposed to be a door into my bathroom, and then about 3 foot down and door into my closet from off my bedroom.  I said, "What, that's crazy?" So I had the wall solid just a door into the bathroom and then a opening from the bathroom into my closet, that way I don't have to walk out of my bathroom into my bedroom back into the closet to get clothes!!!! Whew, I'm tired now!

Hugh? Maybe I should have left it that way, more steps on my fitbit???? hahaha anyways, there was a plain opening there which was great, but sometimes, sometimes, we would forget to lock the door(oops) or my children would forget to knock, oops again.... And this mama was getting really frustrated over the wide open spaces, if you know what I mean.  So I decided with all this curtain project stuff going on that I would sew a little curtain that would give the bathroom a little style AND privacy, you know how I am about 2 birds, one stone right?  So I did the same that I did for my kitchen project with different material once again from Walmart and a tension rod.
I thought it turned out right pretty! I have another picture but its a little dark, still dreary and raining here. 
It matches the pallet wall pretty well too!

I added this little shelf after Christmas.  I love the ones on Pinterest and with all the pallet work that has been going on lately, I had thought about making one, but I didn't have to, this was a Lovely gift that my mother-in-law bought me for Christmas! Isn't it cute? I love it!

No comments: